We've already shared some tutorials on rotating a GIF, combining GIFs, adding text to a gif, etc. This time we're focusing on how to crop an animated GIF. Below we'll introduce the top four tools for cropping a GIF to help you find a gif cropper that is most likely to meet your needs.
You May Also Like: 5 Best Online Free Video Cropper >
Top 4 Online GIF Croppers to Crop the Animated GIF
EZGIF must be one of the most popular online tools to crop a GIF. It is known for its user-friendly interface, letting you do both upload your GIF files and paste the image URL. Besides cropping GIFs, this tool can also be used to crop PNG and WebP files or any other images and photos.
Online GIF Cropper - EZGIF
How to Crop a GIF Online with EZGIF?
1. Upload a GIF from your computer to the website or simply paste its URL and click the Upload button.
2. Select the part of the image you want to crop. You can also set custom height, width, and aspect ratio.
3. When you have finished the setting, click the Crop Image button to execute.
If you are looking for a quick solution to GIF cropping, gifgit.com is a great option to try. No need to download and install software; you can use the simple online GIF cropping tool to crop your animated GIFs for free with great ease.
Online GIF Cropper - GIFGIT.COM
How to Crop a GIF Online with GIFGIT.COM?
1.Click the "Choose File" button to upload a .gif file from your computer.
2.Set the crop area by dragging the edges of the corner or entering the dimensions in the width and height.
3.After setting the crop rectangle for the uploaded gif, click "Crop GIF" to generate the cropped GIF image.
GIFGIFS.com is another free online GIF cropping tool that allows you to crop and slice animated GIFs with great ease. Just upload an animation, select the part of the image, then press the "CROP" button to perform the conversion.
Online GIF Cropper - GIFGIFS.COM
How to Crop a GIF Online with GIFGIFS.COM?
1. Upload your gif from a local folder or paste the image URL.
2. Select the part of the image you want to crop, then click the "Crop" button.
3. A second later, a preview window will appear under the original image. Click "Download the result" to export the cropped gif image.
GIFs is an online site designed for GIF editing, providing an easy-to-use GIF cropper tool to help you crop an animated gif with ease. It is accessed from any browser on your computer, and you can then upload your GIF image and have it cropped the way you want in a few clicks.
Online GIF Cropper - GIFs
How to Crop a GIF Online with GIFs?
1. Paste the gif URL or upload your own one from the computer.
2. Once you're accessing the gif editor, click the "Crop" button on the left and select the area of the GIF which you want to keep.
3. When you've done, click Save > Create GIF. Now you can save the GIF image on your computer or share it on social media.
That's all for the best online GIF croppers. We hope that this article would be useful for choosing the animated GIF copper tool best suits your needs.