FlexClip Getting Started Tutorial
1. Add Media
To add media files, click the + button on the left bottom corner of the editing screen and you have 3 options from the pop-up menu.
You can Add Photo, Add Video or Add Background to your storyboard.
1. Choose "Add Photo" and you can upload photos from your computer or search 850,000+ photos from the media library.
2. Choose "Add Video" and you can upload your own videos to use or search an extensive collection of videos from the media library.
3. Choose "Add Background " and you can create a blank storyboard.
2. Manage Storyboard
To edit or modify any materials you add, you can:
Click the or button at the bottom of the storyboard window to replace the current video or photo.
Press and hold the button at the bottom of the storyboard window to begin recording your voiceover.
Click the button at the bottom of the storyboard window to preview the selected storyboard.
3. Trim Video
You can trim and select the specific part of your added video.
1. Click the button and the video trimmer is opened where you can trim your video by adjusting the yellow trimming sliders on the video track.
2. The video track shows a thumbnail of your video allowing you to have an overall preview.
3. Drag either one or both sliders on each end of the video track to decide the length of your video. Then drag and move the icon on the top of video track to select the start and end point of your video.
4. Add and Edit Text
Choose from a collection of handpicked text animations to touch up your video.
Click the button in the menu on the left side of the screen and you will see a lot of pre-built text animations. Select and add the one that fits your needs.
Double click on the text box to be able to enter your own words. Drag the corners to change its size quickly and you can move it to any place of your video.
To further customize your text, click on any text box and open the text editing panel on the top of the storyboard window, where you can change the text font, color, format, size, alignment, position, duration, or remove it quickly.
5. Add and Edit Music
Add your favorite background music to take your video to the next level.
Click the button in the menu on the left side of the screen and then press "Add Music" to upload your own music from the local computer or search an extensive collection of audio files from the media library.
You can click the button to play the music and drag the volume slider to make it louder or quieter. To play the music repeatedly, check the “Loop Playback” box.
Click the button to trim and adjust the music duration by dragging sliders on each end of the music track to fit for your video length.
6. Real-Time Preview
When you are done creating your video, you can click the "Preview" button on the top of the screen to preview it in real time. If you want to make additional changes, close the preview window, and you’ll go back to fine tune it.
7. Export Video
After you are happy with your video, you can now click the "Export Video" button on the top of the screen to export it.
On the export window, choose the video quality you need (480p, 720p or 1080p). The export speed will depend on the length of your video.