FlexClip Getting Started Tutorial
1. Upload Media
To upload your media files, click the + button on the left bottom corner of the screen and you have 3 options from the pop-up menu.
1. You can Add Photo, Add Video or Add Background to your storyboard.
2. Choose "Add Photo" and you can upload photos from your computer.
3. Choose "Add Video" and you can upload your own video clips for trimming.
4. Choose "Add Background " and you can create a blank storyboard.
2. Manage Storyboard
To edit or modify any storyboard you add, you can:
Click the or button at the bottom of the storyboard window to replace the current video or photo.
Press and hold the button at the bottom of the storyboard window to begin recording your voiceover.
Click the button at the bottom of the storyboard window to preview the selected storyboard.
3. Trim Video
You can trim and select the specific part of your uploaded video.
1. Click the button and the video trimmer is opened where you can trim your video by adjusting the yellow trimming sliders on the video track.
2. The video track shows a thumbnail of your video allowing you to have an overall preview.
3. Drag either one or both sliders on each end of the video track to decide the length of your video. Then drag and move the icon on the top of video track to select the start and end point of your video.
4. Add and Edit Text
Choose from a collection of handpicked text animations to touch up your video.
Click "TEXT" button in the menu on the left side of the screen and you will see a lot of pre-built text animations. Select and add the one that fits your needs.
Double click on the text box to be able to enter your own words. Drag the corners to change its size quickly and you can move it to any place of your video.
To further customize your text, click on any text box and open the text editing panel on the top of the storyboard window, where you can change the text font, color, format, size, alignment, position, duration, or delete it quickly.
5. Add and Edit Music
Add your favorite background music to take your video to the next level.
Switch to "MUSIC" button in the menu on the left side of the screen and click "Upload My Music" to upload your own music from the local computer.
You can click the button to play the music and drag the volume slider to make it louder or quieter. To play the music repeatedly, check the “Loop Playback” box.
Click the button to trim and adjust the music duration by dragging sliders on each end of the music track to fit for your video length.
6. Real-Time Preview
When you are done creating your video, you can click the "PREVIEW" button on the top of the screen to preview it in real time. If you want to make additional changes, close the preview window, and you’ll go back to fine tune it.
7. Export Video
After you are happy with your video, you can now click the "EXPORT VIDEO" button on the top of the screen to export it.
On the export window, choose the video quality you need (480p, 720p or 1080p). The export speed will depend on the length of your video.