Summary: This article guides you on how to add filters on TikTok, including the TikTok sparkle filter effects. Besides, it also shows you an easier way to get more filter effects for your TikTok videos.
Did you know that you can add filters to your TikTok videos? You can add a filter in TikTok before you start shooting, or add sparkle filter effects after you've recorded or uploaded your clip(s). Check out our TikTok filters guide showing you how to add filters to your TikTok videos.
As I said before, you can add filters to your clips on TikTok before you starting shooting or after the clips are recorded or uploaded. Here's how to add both.
How to Add TikTok Filters before You Starting Shooting
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone and click on the "+" icon in the center of the lower menu.
2. Go to the Filters icon on the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. A variety of filters will appear along the bottom of the screen. Pick one you like and start shooting your TikTok video clips with the red recording button.
Image board: How to Add TikTok Filters before You Starting Shooting
Forget to apply a filter effect before your start recording? Don't worry! You can also add a filter to your clips after they're recorded or imported.
How to Add TikTok Filters after Recording or Uploading
Here you just need to go to the Filters directly and pick a filter effect for your video as we did before.
Image board: How to Add TikTok Filters after Recording or Uploading
One of the trendiest filters on TikTok is the "Sparkle Filter". But most people haven’t find the "sparkle filters" in TikTok when they want to add one. Why? That's because "sparkle filter" is not a filter, it's an effect, and can only be found in the Effects menu. Here's how to get this work for your TikTok Videos.
1. Open the TikTok app and press the "+" symbol.
2.Record your video by pressing the "Record" icon or simply import your clips with the "Upload" option.
3. At the bottom of your screen, you'll see a menu. Click Effects.
Image board: How to Get the TikTok Sparkle Filters
4. Available TikTok effects will appear at the bottom of your screen, go to the Visual and pick one sparkle filter effect.
- Heart Bubbles
- Gold Powder
Note:There also isn't actually an effect named Sparkle. TikTok users who make videos with a sparkle filter effect may use one or more of the following TikTok effects to add shiny sparkles over their videos:
All of these stunning sparkle filter effects are within the Visual category.
5. Once you find an effect that you want to try, just hold the icon to apply it to your video.
6. You can preview your video by playing it back. If you're satisfied with the results, just click the Save to add more edits to achieve a far more appealing TikTok video; if not, you can also undo it with the arrow icon under the timeline.
7. When you're ready, just press next to post your video on TikTok.
Here we also want to introduce another easy-to-use editing program for you to get more filters for your TikTok video, FlexClip.
FlexClip is a video maker that consists of numerous video effects, including filters(of course), transitions, widgets, animations, and more. Besides, it also offers tons of video templates and royalty-free photos, video clips, and music tracks.
When you use FlexClip to edit your TikTok video, you'll be surprised by its user-friendly interface - you can produce a video in just a few clicks. Go to FlexClip and have a free trial now.
Here is the simplest way how to add filters for your TikTok video in FlexClip.
#1Upload Your TikTok Video Clips
Press the "+" icon to upload your clips from your computer with Add Local Media option; you can also find some asserts from the FlexClip' extensive media library via Add Stock Media option.
Image board: Upload Your TikTok Video Clips
#2Change Aspect Ratio for Your TikTok Video
Vertical videos look better on TikTok and tend to get more engagement. So you'd better make sure that you've changed the default aspect ratio 16: 9 to 9:16.
Image board: Change Aspect Ratio for Your TikTok Video
#3Add Filter to Your TikTok Video
Go to the Filter option on the top of the interface, and then a variety of filter effects will appear in the sidebar, so you can pick one filter effect you like and drag the white dot to adjust the intensity of the filter.
Depict video: Add Filter to Your TikTok Video
#4Make more Edits (Optional)
#5Export Your TikTok Video
When you've finished your edits, you can export your video quickly and share it on Tik Tok.
Now that you know how to add filter on TikTok, just start your TikTok video production with cool filters now! Do not forget to use FlexClip video editor to level up your TikTok video with more filters and other stunning effects.