Briefs: Want to use marketing videos to enhance brand awareness & boost sales? Find answers here, including marketing video types, ideas & tips and methods to make marketing videos rival. Whether you want to learn company video, demo video, Twitter video, etc., you'll find useful tips. Besides that, we've shared you with an online video eidtor - FlexClip.com (Free, easy and powerful).
Where people are, there is a market. People love to consume videos to hell: We watch videos on YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook...we watch video everywhere, as video is the most straightforward media to communicate. From the cases of YouTube and Tiktok, we can easily reach an conclusion that video has become the biggest market with enormous opportunities.
Now, it's the time for us to consider marketing businesses via videos. First things first, we need to grab some basic knowledge for marketing video.
Part 1: 8 Types of Marketing Video
- Ads/Branding Video
- Demo/Product Releasing Video
- Explainer Videos
- Interview Video
- Event/Campaign Video
- Case Study Video
- Review/Open Box Video
- Educational Videos
Advertising videos are among the most popular videos, designed to build product or service awareness. Examples are TV Ads, YouTube Ads videos, etc. Advertising video will be played everywhere publicly. It'll need creativity, freshness and uniqueness to catch people's eyes. Successful Ad video tells an intriguing fun/Wow story and let auidences remember a brand/service/product simultaneously. An Ad video should connect a feeling/spirit with what it brands(a brand/product/service).
Demo/Product Releasing Video:
A demo video will demonstrate how a product/service works. Different from review/unbox videos, demo video is more concise and focusing on functionality. Always a demo video looks more cool and futuristic. Examples are videos for newly releasing TVs and smartphones.
Explainer videos are videos in Ebay, Amazon or website About page. Explainer videos focus in details, introducing a product or a company.
Interview video is another type of marketing videos. The video of interviewing CEO or product manager will help share the company vision, spirits. Interview video is also used to attract venture capital investments.
Big companies hold events and campaigns to attract potential buyers. Often, an event/campaign video doesn't require high-skill video editing. The purpose of this kind of videos is to share happiness and joys.
Case Study Video
Case study videos provide proofs or results from authoritative tests. It reflects facts, or unreils something people don't know yet. Case study video shares charts and real data.
Ask some influencers or experts to review your product. These review videos will bring buyers to your product.
Educational videos can teach audiences something useful and professional. Such educational videos can help viewers and let them know your expertise.
Part 2: Essential Tips & Ideas to Make An Effective Marketing Video
- Get to Know Your Audiences & Potential Buyers - How can you make a marketing video resonating with your audiences without knowing them?
- Fun, Humor, Entertainment - Happy mood is good for marketing and sales. Fun, humor or entertainment are great media to set up a happy mood.
- Informative - Try to say something related to business or product. Convey some information to your audiences.
- Focus on What Users Concern - Video content is to service audiences. Helping audiences is helping your business and brand.
- Target Video Content - Don't try to put too many things in a single marketing video. Or audiences will feel overwhelmed, and that's no good.
- Set a Right Atmosphere for Video - Set a right atmostphere for your marketing video based on your story, and insist the same atmosphere through your video creation.
Part 3: Hot Methods to Make Your Marketing Video Rival
As long as you've created a marketing video, you will want it go rival. There are some ports you can utlize to boost your marketing videos:
- Newsletter Videos - If you have newsletter, use it to promote your marketing video.
- Streaming/Live Videos - Live streaming marketing video is a new, hot way to promote your product.
- Social Media Marketing Videos - Social channels are great places to promote business and product, such as, FaceBook video, Twitter video.
- YouTube Marketing Videos - YouTube is the top 1 video platform. You can either promote your marketing video in your brand channel or though YouTube adversting.
Part 4: How to Make Your Marketing Video Freely?
No matter what types of marketing videos you want to make, you'll need a handy video editor right for you! If you haven't found a satisfied one yet, we've gotten free FlexClip video editor for your consideration. With only 4 steps, you'll be able to render your own marketing video.
Step 1 Create a video project for your marketing video.
Step 2 Upload your marketing video shots/images as storyboards.
Go [+Storyboard] > [Add Local Media]
Image: Upload your marketing video to edit.
Step 3 Edit your marketing video.
You can adjust the sequence of marketing storyboards to your needs. If you like to use a beautiful background music, you can upload your own music or search through its stock library. Other advanced editing features include adjusting video speed, adding effects, zooming in/out video frames, inserting video captions/scripts/texts, etc.
Image: Edit your marketing video.
Step 4 Preview and output your marketing video.
Hit [Preview], you'll know how your marketing video will play immediately. [Download] button will generate your marketing video in MP4 format.