Summary: Here in this blog, we will show you how to make cool video edits. No matter you are professional or amateur in video editing, you can easily catch up with those steps and become an expert in video editing.
Video editing seems a “Mission Impossible” for the majority of people. Undoubtedly, video editing should be professional, but professionalism doesn’t necessarily mean complexity. With some tricks and a right video editor, you are the expert to make cool video edits.
Here in this blog, we will show you some tricks on making cool video edits and choosing one video editor. Now, let’s get started.
Part 1. Tricks Before Editing Videos
1. Use a clean background. A clean background is essential in making professional videos.
2. Avoid shaky footage. Shakey footage might make people feel like seasick. It is hard to hold a camera completely steadily, but you can use a tripod or set the camera on a steady surface.
3. Understand the rule of Thirds. Image the field you are filming is laid over by a 3-by-3 grid, always put the most important character in the middle where there is stronger focus.
4. Make full use of the light effects and filters under poor weather.
5. Take as many shots as you can for the same scene so that you can pick the best shots to make videos.
6. Always keep your materials organized and know every footage you will be working with. This would prevent you from a big mess.
Part 2. Choosing a Video Editor
Among all video editors in the market intermingled with good and bad, it is hard to tell which one is the best. However, we can take several most important factors into consideration and make the important choice you don’t regret, they are easy operation, function, and adaptness respectively.
Our recommendation is FlexClip. It surpasses other video editors because:
1. It has all features that any other video editors have, that is to say, it allows you to make any video edits at will.
2. It is so easy to operate those professional tools equipped in FlexClip.
3. You don’t have to download FlexClip to make video edits. You can just go to the FlexClip website to edit videos. This would save you lots of CPU and RAM.
4. FlexClip is very adaptive. No matter you are using PC or Mac or if your computer has a relatively week CPU capabilities, FlexClip can always lend you a helping hand.
Now, let’s get to know how to make cool edits with FlexClip.
Part 3. How to Make Cool Video Edits on Computer
Step 1. Visit https://www.flexclip.com with any browser. Click Create New Project, you will enter the editing page.
Step 2. Click Storyboard on the down-left corner, select Add Video or Add Photo to upload a video or photo for edition.
Image board: How to Make Cool Edits - Step 2
Step 3. Go to the sidebar. There are Text, Music, Setting option. Press the Text button, you can add text or logo with text to the video. Click on Music and, you can add the uploaded song as background music. Go to Settings, you can add watermark and change ratio.
Image board: How to Make Cool Edits - Step 3
Step 4. Click on Preview on the top to preview the video. If you like the video, you can save it to the server or export it to computer.
Note: The time that takes to download the video may vary each other. Both Internet speed, CPU are important factors.
That’s all for how to edit a video. With suggestions above and the tool we recommend, now, you are an expert in making cool edits. Give FlexClip and try!