Summary: Here in this blog, we will show you how to make cool video edits. No matter you are professional or amateur in video editing, you can easily catch up with those steps and become an expert in video editing.
Video editing seems a “Mission Impossible” for the majority of people. Undoubtedly, video editing should be professional, but professionalism doesn’t necessarily mean complexity. With some tricks and a right video editor, you are the expert to make cool video edits.
This blog is a one-stop guide for you to make cool video edits, including shooting tricks, choosing the best video editor, and detailed steps to make cool video edits. Let's check out.
1. Make plans for shooting. Starting shooting without a plan is like wandering in the forest. You are less likely to get a satisfying videos.
2. Use a clean background. A clean background is essential in making professional videos.
3. Avoid shaky footage. Shakey footage might make people feel like seasick. It is hard to hold a camera completely steadily, but you can use a tripod or set the camera on a steady surface.
4. Understand the rule of Thirds. Image the field you are filming is laid over by a 3-by-3 grid, always put the most important character in the middle where there is stronger focus.
5. Make full use of the light effects and filters under poor weather.
6. Take as many shots as you can for the same scene so that you can pick the best shots to make videos.
7. Always keep your materials organized and know every footage you will be working with. This would prevent you from a big mess.
Among all video editors in the market intermingled with good and bad, it is hard to tell which one is the best. However, we can take several most important factors into consideration and make the important choice you don’t regret, they are easy operation, function, resources and adaptness respectively.
Our recommendation is FlexClip. It surpasses other video editors because:
> Powerful Features to Make Edits
Video editing ranges widely. FlexClip has powerful editing tools to make nearly all edits that you can use. Here is what FlexClip can do for you.
- * Video cut&trim
- * Add text and music to the video
- * Add watermark & logo
- * Add voice-over
- * Add video transitions to make video smoother
- * Change aspect ratio
> Ease of use
Any of these clicks can be done in a few clicks. Even a layman can make cool video edits without any confusion.
> Rich resources
FlexClip is equipped with a media library containing rich music, video, photo resources, waiting to level up your video.
FlexClip is very adaptive. No matter you are using PC or Mac or if your computer has a relatively week CPU capabilities, FlexClip can always lend you a helping hand.
Now, go to https://www.flexclip.com and follow us to make cool edits with FlexClip.
Step 1 Click Storyboard on the down-left corner, select Add Video or Add Photo to upload a video or photo for edition.
Image board: How to Make Cool Edits - Step 1
Step 2 Go to the sidebar. Press the Text button, you can add text or logo with text to the video.
Image board: How to Make Cool Edits - Step 2
Step 3 Click on Music and, you can add the uploaded song as background music.
Image board: How to Make Cool Edits - Step 3
Step 4 Preview the video. Keep editing or download your work if you satisfied with your work.
Note The time that takes to download the video may vary each other. Both Internet speed, CPU are important factors.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to edit a video. With suggestions above and the tool we recommend, now, you are an expert in making cool edits. Give FlexClip and try!