Summary: This blog compiles the five best online video resolution converters you can use. Want to know what they are? Go check it out.
Video resolution change is easy, and there are loads of online video resolution converters that can help you do so.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the five best video resolution changers that are free and easy to use. All these convention tools listed below can help you convert video to lower resolutions in a few clicks. Follow us to find the one you need.
5 Best Video Resolution Changers Online
NoteSurely you can convert a video from high quality to lower quality, but doing the reverse won't make your video clearer. Want to know how to enhance video quality? Please find the article: Best Video Quality Enhancer: Improve Your Video Quality Easily.
1. FlexClip Free Video Converter （Highly Recommended)
First on our list is FlexClip Free Video Converter. It proves to be the best free online video resolution converter. It not only allows you to change video resolutions but also reduce video sizes. No download or installation is required. Once you add a video to the conversion tool, you can have various resolution options from 360p to 1080p. Also, you can make some edits on your converted video. A variety of editing features is supported, such as trimming, splitting, adding text and music, etc.
Image Board: FlexClip Free Video Converter
Why We Love It:
- It’s free and easy to use.
- It supports output resolutions from 360p to 1080p.
- No download or installation is required.
- No registration is needed.
- No watermarks will be added to your videos.
- It comes with rich editing features.
- Upload a video you want to convert to FlexClip Free Video Converter.
- Set your desired video resolution (from 360p to 1080p), format, and quality level.
- Click the “Start” button, wait for a moment, and download the result.
2. Online Video Converter
As its name suggests, Online Video Converter is a popular web-based video converter you can use to convert video formats, change video resolutions, and reduce video sizes. A wide range of video formats is supported by the conversion tool. Although it's totally free to use, you can get access to all its features, and there's no limit on the file numbers you can convert. You can also edit file parameters like resolution, video and audio codecs, and output file size.
Image Board: Online Video Converter
- Add a file to the converter.
- Change the video specs: format, resolution, output file size, etc.
- Convert and download the result.
HDconvert.com is another video resolution changer worth trying. The conversion tool allows you to convert videos to Full HD and 4K quality at an incredibly fast speed. There's no limit on file size and no software or plugins to download. The downside is, your converted videos come with a watermark if you're a free user. For faster conversions and watermark-free videos, you can upgrade your account from free to premium for a small fee.
Image Board: HDconvert.com
- Upload video files you want to convert.
- Select output format and quality..
- Adjust video settings. (Optional)
- Enable notification.
- Select convert options and start the conversion.
- Download the converted video.
Files-conversion is a widely used video converter fully capable of changing video resolution online. It works in browsers, meaning you don't need to download any software to your PC. The resolution conversion is quick and easy. No sign in or sing up is required. Simply upload a file from your computer, choose a quality level you need, and start your conversion.
Image Board: Files Conversion
- Select a file from your computer.
- Select a video quality you need.
- Change video size and format according to your needs. (Optional)
- Click Convert, wait for the conversion process, and download the result.
Last but not least is FreeConvert.com. It is a decent web-based app for converting video formats from one to another in a few steps. The converter supports various video formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, and more. In addition to video format conversion, it is also good at changing video resolution. You are allowed to adjust the resolution, bit rate, and other video settings to help you get the best video.
Image Board: freeconverter
- Upload the videos to be converted to the tool.
- Upload the videos to be converted to the tool.
- Click Convert to start the conversion.
- Wait for the conversion process and download the converted video.
The Bottom Line
Above are the top five online video resolution converters we’d like to recommend to you. Have you found the one you like and want to give it a try first? By the way, FlexClip is a powerful and professional video maker with all the tools your need for video making and editing, making it hassle-free to create a video you’re satisfied with. It also provides you with millions of royalty-free media resources that can level your videos up. Give it a try now. No experience or skills are required.