Summary: Want to edit YouTube videos online? You’d better ask for an online YouTube video editor that works for you first. Look no further, and here in this blog post, you will find five of the best online YouTube video editors that are free and easy to use. So what are they? Let’s find out.
As you know, a high-quality, engaging video gets viewers’ attention at first sight. Want to get more audience and stand out on YouTube? You'd better improve your video content with a YouTube video editor.
A free online YouTube video editor is good enough if you don’t want to download anything or spend too much time and money on video editing.
In the article below, we’ll dive into the pros and cons of the five best free online YouTube video editors. Keep reading to find the one that meets your needs.
Top 5 Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors
The following is our list of the top five:
Top 1. FlexClip
FlexClip is top on our list for its intuitive interface and powerful editing tools. It is a free online YouTube video editor that meets all your basic video editing needs. It is so easy to use that you don’t need to have any experience or skills. And it allows you to export videos in resolutions up to 1080p. It only takes you a few minutes to create a stunning YouTube video online. Edit like a pro now.
Image Board: Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors - FlexClip
- Free and super easy to use.
- No download is required.
- User-friendly interface.
- Powerful and professional video editing features.
- Professionally-designed video templates.
- Vast media library of royalty-free videos, audios, and pictures.
- No watermark with the free version.
- Share your video to YouTube with one-click.
- Export video in MP4 format only.
Top 2. Kapwing
Kapwing is one of the best YouTube video editors that allows you to make a YouTube video in a few clicks. It has a straightforward interface and comes in a free and paid version. The best reason why we recommend it is that it never adds a watermark to your video.
Image Board: Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors - Kapwing
- Free to use and watermark-free.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Batch upload files to the Kapwing browser.
- A wide selection of emojis.
- Lack of media library.
- It is confusing on how to save a video.
Top 3. InVideo
InVideo is a free online YouTube video editor, too. It provides every tool you may need during video editing. With this handy video editing tool, you can create a professional-looking YouTube video in a matter of minutes.
Image Board: Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors - InVideo
- Free and easy to use.
- A large stock of free images, videos, and songs.
- 100s of easily customizable templates.
- Register to use.
- Slow loading.
- The InVideo logo appears in your exported video.
Top 4. WeVideo
WeVideo is a free web-based YouTube video editor with a well-designed layout. It is designed for both beginners and the experienced. It is cloud-based, and you can get unlimited storage for your media without downloading or installing software. What's worth noting is that it offers unlimited use of stock media and supports 4K video exports. However, there are limited features with the free version, and you need to pay at least $4.99/month if you want to get more advanced features.
Image Board: Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors - WeVideo
- Loads of royalty-free media resources.
- 4K support.
- Advanced features like green-screen.
- Limited features with the free version.
- Paid subscriptions are a little bit expensive.
Top 5. Kizoa
Simple yet powerful, Kozia is the free, online, easy-to-use video editor perfect for YouTubers. It stands out from other competitors for its hundreds of video templates and thousands of special effects, texts, transitions, music, and GIFs. It helps you make engaging social media videos in a few minutes and allows you to share them to your social network in one click.
Image Board: Best Free Online YouTube Video Editors - Kizoa
- Free and easy to use.
- A wide range of video effects and animated GIFs.
- Various of text and transition options.
- Slow loading.
- Watermark is added to your exported video.
- The full program is somewhat costly.
The Bottom Line
Above are the five best free online YouTube video editors. All of them are helpful and easy to use. Which one do you like most? Just choose the one according to your needs.