Best Free YouTube Video Editing Softwares for PC/Mac
Summary: What video editing software do YouTubers use? Here in this blog, we have selected 5 best free video editors for YouTube including FlexClip, Movie Maker Online. Check the list and find the best free video editing software for you.
According to statistics, in the past year, nearly 5m hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every single day and this number is expected to skyrocket. YouTube now has become the largest video sharing platform on the Internet which can be used to generate huge benefit.
The first thing you should learn about being a YouTuber is that editing a YouTube video and editing a movie is different. A movie can be as long as a few hours while YouTube videos, on average, are 4 minutes and 20 seconds at length. Editing a 4-minute video short video doesn’t need many skills and the best way to edit YouTube videos are through some video editors.
Here in this blog, we have selected 5 best video editing software for YouTube (works both on Mac & Windows) to help you produce visual content that meets the professional standard. Some of them can be quite easy to use even for beginners.
Also Read: How to Make A Good YouTube Video >
Highly Recommended YouTube Video Editor – FlexClip
We rank FlexClip as number 1 on the list of the best video editor for YouTube because it is hundreds of presets such as video trimmer, music cutter, elements, transitions (which will be included in its next version) to give your YouTube video a professional look. Even if you are totally new to video editing, FlexClip’s big icons and intuitive interface avoid any confusion.
Reasons for Recommendation
√ FlexClip is extremely intuitive and easy to use.
√ FlexClip is equipped with 20+ dynamic text animation and a media library. Those elements can help you make a more stunning YouTube video.
√ FlexClip has powerful tools like video trimmer, audio cutter, live preview window, which can help you make cool video edits.
√ FlexClip is both desktop and web-based. You can continue editing anywhere you want.
√ FlexClip is completely free to use. The output video contains no watermark and you can choose to export the video you made in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD at your wish free of charge.
Image board: Best Video Editor for YouTube -FlexClip
Top 2. ClipChamp
ClipChamp goes to the second on the list of the best video editor for YouTube. It outstands because of its special features like recording directly from the webcam. However, free account holders can only make three videos per month, and each video can’t be longer than 5 minutes each.
1. You can upload your own videos or record directly from your webcam, which can be convenient for vloggers.
2. You can use its online tools to make all basic edits, like trim, crop, rotate, flip or adjust the colors.
3. You can one-click to share the video you made to YouTube.
1. It is not completely free to use ClipChamp. Free account holders can only create three videos per month and the video made with ClipChamp should be less than 5 minutes at length.
2. It would be a little bit slow to export the video.
Image board: Best Video Editor for YouTube - ClipChamp
Top 3. Movie Maker Online
As its name suggests, it is also a web-based YouTube video editor. At the first glimpse of Movie Maker Online interface, you might feel confused. The main page of Movie Maker Online contains ads and the editing bites can be hard to find. But if free and varies of online elements are what you need most, Movie Maker Online is worth trying.
1. Movie Maker Online is linked to archives of royalty-free stock images and music you can use to jazz up with your video.
2. You can even apply some great filters and effects to the YouTube video.
3. It is completely free to use Movie Maker Online.
1. The interface contains too many ads. You can easily click on one advertisement by mistake.
2. fore applying videos or photos from its library, you need to check the full license details.
3. It might take you some time to figure out where the editing buttons are.
Image board: Best Free Video Editor for YouTube - Movie Maker Online
Top 4. iMovie
With iMovie for iOS and macOS, editing a video can’t be easier. Choose your clips, add titles, music, effects, you have now created a stunning video. iMovie, as the official Apple supported video editing software, is equipped with 10+ creative video filters that can add your videos a cinematic touch and sound & sound effect that can make a movie sounds as good as it looks. Moreover, iMovie supports making 4K-resolution videos.
1. iMovie supports making 4K resolution videos.
2. iMovie has extra special effects, like change speed, split-screen effects.
3. Due to Apple integrity feature, you can stop at one iOS device and start video editing on another one.
1. iMovie works best on Mac. For Windows users, you have to pay $14.99 to use it.
2. It can be sort of confusing to use iMovie for beginners.
Image board: Best Free Online Video Editor for YouTube - iMovie
Top 5. YouTube Video Editor
This program is YouTube’s free video editor. Anyone who uses YouTube can have access to it. However, it lacks many features. It does no harm to use it before you decide to make your videos look more professional.
1. It is a completely online free YouTube video editor which can be used on both Mac and Windows.
2. It is easy to use YouTube Video Editor.
1. YouTube Video Editor lacks many practical features.
2. YouTube Video Editor crushes easily when dealing with large files.
Image board: Best Free Video Editor for YouTube - YouTube Video Editor
The Bottom Line
That’s all for the best video editors for YouTube. What do you think of above recommend free video editing software for YouTube? Let us know. We’d appreciate it if you kindly share this blog with others.