Summary: In this blog, we will show you how to use FlexClip, the free editor, to add text or image watermark to video online in just a few clicks. You can also know how to directly add watermark to YouTube video here. Keep reading and get all you want to know.
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms are packed with watermarked personal and commercial photos and videos. This is because adding watermark to videos and photos can prevent unauthorized use and copying, make your videos more personal and special, and promote your brand.
Here in this blog, we will show you how to put a watermark on video online for free. In case some of you might want to add watermark to videos that have already uploaded to YouTube, we will also share you the way to add watermark to YouTube videos. Read on and learn more about adding watermark to videos.
Can't Miss: How to Make an Excellent YouTube Video >
How to Add Watermark to Video Online for Free
Frankly, many video editors can be used to add watermark to video. Among all editors, FlexClip has our recommendation. It is a better choice because:
- 1. It has a simple interface. Even layman can get started quite easily.
- 2. You can add any pictures as watermark to your video.
- 3. You can adjust the watermark position to anywhere in the video.
- 4. You can change the size and opacity of the watermark.
- 5. FlexClip is a completely free editor to add watermark to video online for PC/Mac.
Here is how to add watermark to video online for free with FlexClip.
Step 1. Visit www.flexclip.com with Chrome. Sign up with an email box for free and then click the Get Started – Free button.
Step 2. Upload the video you want to add watermark on to the storyboard by clicking on the "+" button and trim it.
Image Board: How to Add Watermark to Video - Step 2
Step 3. Go to Setting > Watermark. Click the Upload icon.
Image Board: How to Add Watermark to Video - Step 3
Step 4. Pick one picture from the computer and set its size, position, and opacity. The entire storyboard will contain a watermark.
Step 5. Preview and download. Click the Preview button. Continue editing or download to your computer.
- 1． You can only add videos that are less than 1 minute to the storyboard. If you have videos that are longer than 1 minute, please trim them into several parts.
- 2． It is suggested to upload a picture with a transparent background, but you can also adjust the opacity of the picture with FlexClip.
- 3. FlexClip can be used to make cool video edits. Give it a try!
Bonus Tip: How to Add Watermark to Video YouTube
Adding watermark to videos that have already uploaded to YouTube can also be accomplished in a few seconds. It is worth to note that this feature isn’t available in YouTube beta yet.
Step 1. Sign in to YouTube > Click account icon to go to Creator Studio.
Step 2. Select Channel > Branding > Add a Watermark.
Step 2. Unboxing Video Editing
Step 3. Upload a picture or logo from the computer > Save.
Step 4. Select the Start Time and Display Time > Click Update to Save all changes. The watermark you uploaded will appear on all your uploaded videos.
The Bottom Line
The above detailed steps of adding watermark to videos are easy and simple. Give them a try! If you like this blog, we’d appreciate it if you can share it with others.