Summary: This blog aims at telling you how to make the best Easter HD videos. With FlexClip, making an Easter video is just easy and simple. Follow us and get started.
In 2020, Easter falls on April 21st. Even though this festival is religious, it is now more a day of hope. Besides, traditions like egg hunting, Easter Bunny and Easter parades and varieties of conventional foods can always make children excited. Since it is doomed to be a festival full of happiness and joy, why not record happy moments of this day and make an Easter video?
Many of you might have been frightened at the first thought of making a video. In fact, there are lots of tools that can make Easter video making much easier and simple. FlexClip has our recommendation.
Also Read: How to Make A Mother's Day Video >
About the Best Easter Video Maker – FlexClip
FlexClip, a website-based video making application, is developed to help you create videos from images, music, video clips. It outstands because:
- 1. Professional. It is equipped with many professional tools, like music trimmer, video cutter, voice recorder.
- 2. Easy-to-use. Professional edits can be accomplished with FlexClip in just a few steps.
- 3. Dynamic text animations. By applying dynamic text animation, you can add Easter wishes to your friends or families.
- 4. High-end output videos. The output video contains no watermark. Moreover, you can even download videos as 1080p HD.
- 5. Real-time Preview. You can preview videos while editing so that defaults can be found on time.
As you can see, FlexClip is such a powerful tool. Follow us and create an Easter video to make this festival special.
How to Make 2020 Easter Videos with Ease
Step 1. Visit FlexClip main page https://www.flexclip.com/ and sign up for free. Click on Get Started – Free button.
Step 2. Click "+", on the down-left corner, add materials to storyboard by clicking on "Add Photo" or "Add Video". All photos and videos will be played orderly.
Image board: Make Funny Easter Videos - Step 2
Step 3. Click on Text on the sidebar, you can add dynamic text animations to the video.
Image board: Make Funny Easter Videos - Step 3
Step 4. Set background music by uploading MP3 audio files after clicking the Music tab. You can also click the Record button and record voice and set it as background music.
Image board: Make Funny Easter Videos - Step 4
Step 5. Preview and save. Tap on Preview button to preview your videos while editing in real time. Continue editing or save your work.
- 1. Before starting, please get all materials organized. This would save you much time.
- 2. Videos saved to the server can be edited again. You don’t have to upload previously made video again when a re-edit is needed.
- 3. We are working hard to upgrade FlexClip. There will be a media library containing music, photos, videos that you can use directly. Please looking forward.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to make Easter day video. With above introduction and detailed steps, you can surely make a nice Easter day video. Give FlexClip a free trial and make Easter bunny videos or Easter videos for kids to amuse them!