Summary: If you're looking for the right DJI video editor for you, you've come to the right place. In this blog, we'll introduce you to the six best great video editors for beginners and professionals, along with their pros and cons. Follow us to find the one you need.
Want to make a great movie out of your DJI video footage? Then you'll need a DJI video editor. DJI GO does help you edit videos, but it is limited in editing features. To make better and more professional videos, you'd better turn to a third-party DJI video editor. So the question is: what good DJI video editing software is there?
Look no further. Here in this post, you'll get to know the six best DJI video editors for beginners and professionals. Just choose the one that meets your needs most.
(Recommended) Free Online DJI Video Editor - FlexClip
FlexClip is a free online DJI video editor designed to be super easy to use. Unlike many desktop video editing software, it is a web-based video editor that you can use without downloading. This tool is rich-featured and powerful, allowing you to create amazing videos in a few steps.
Image Board: Best Free Online DJI Video Editor - FlexClip
- It's free and super easy to use.
- No download or installation is required.
- It comes with powerful and professional video editing features.
- There are millions of royalty-free media resources: videos, audios, and photos.
- It offers loads of text effects, transitions, widgets, filters, etc.
- Many handy video editing tools are available: video converter, video compressor, screen recorder, etc.
- No watermarks will be added to videos created in the free version.
- It doesn't support 4K outputs.
Price: Free/From $4.99/mo
5 Best DJI Video Editing Software for Windows/Mac
- VideoWin Movie Maker
- DaVinci Resolve
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro X
OS Support: macOS, iOS, and iPadOS
iMovie, built-in Apple devices, is a 100% free-to-use DJI video editing software. It supports 4K-resolution videos, which makes it ideal for creating Hollywood-style trailers and stunning movies. Though being free to use, it won't add a watermark to your video. The downside is that the application is only available on macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.
Image Board: iMovie
- It's totally free to use.
- It aims to do basic video editing.
- It supports 4K resolution.
- It comes with some advanced effects: green screen, split screen, picture-in-picture, etc.
- It never leaves a watermark on your video.
- It's not available on Windows and Linux.
- It offers few transition and text options.
- It doesn't support watermarking.
2. VideoWin Movie Maker
OS Support: Windows 10 & 7/8/XP
VideoWin Movie Maker is a DJI video editor available on Windows. It is rich-featured. With it, you can turn video footage and images into amazing videos with great ease. It has intuitive and straightforward, making it ideal for novices. Although it's easy to use, it's rich-functional. From basic video clipping to customizing videos and music, it meets all your needs. More importantly, it allows you to publish videos to DVDs and the internet quickly.
Image Board: VideoWin Movie Maker
- It's free to download and use.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface.
- It supports 4K.
- It has a free music library.
- There are lots of transitions, filters, overlays, etc.
- Watermarks are on your videos.
- Some music can only be added after downloading.
Price: Free/$39.95 for Lifetime License
3. DaVinci Resolve
OS Support: Windows, Mac, and Linux
DaVinci Resolve is a robust DJI video editing software that runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It claims to be the world's fastest and most advanced professional NLE. The program has all the tools you need for video editing. And the most noticeable feature of the software is color correction. Frankly, it is the most advanced color corrector that provides a world-class set of creative grading tools.
Image Board: DaVinci Resolve
- It's free to download and use.
- It comes with advanced video and audio editing features.
- It's the best color correction tool.
- It's a watermark-free video editor.
- 4K resolution is supported.
- Plug-in effects are available.
- The free version comes with limited features.
- It has a steep learning curve.
Price: Free/$299 for Studio Version
4. Adobe Premiere Pro
OS Support: Windows & Mac
We include Adobe Premiere Pro in our list because it is one of the world's leading video editing software. It is easy to learn and efficient to use. It provides you with many advanced professional tools, with which you can turn DJI video footage into great movies or videos with great ease. Professional and robust, Adobe Premiere Pro has become an essential editing tool for video editing enthusiasts and professionals.
Image Board:Adobe Premiere Pro
- It's the best color grading software.
- It allows users to perform rendering on Macs.
- 8K resolution is supported.
- You can get access to 100GB of cloud storage.
- It allows you to edit footage in any format.
- It's slow in exporting and rendering.
- Its plans are much expensive.
- It doesn't support VFX effects.
Price: 7-Day Free Trial, Then $20.99/mo
5. Final Cut Pro X
OS Support: macOS
Final Cut Pro X is also a DJI video editor for Mac users. It has all the video editing tools for advanced video and audio editing. What makes it unique is that it's fast in video editing and exporting. Unlike iMovie's ease of use, the software is more powerful and has a much complex interface, making it more suitable for professionals.
Image Board: Final Cut Pro X
- It's an all-around video editing software with a one-time purchase.
- It's fast in video editing.
- It can be enhanced with plug-ins.
- It has a short learning curve.
- VFX effects are supported.
- It supports macOS only.
- It lacks regular updates.
Price: 90-Day Free Trial, Then $299 for Lifetime License
Bonus Tip: Best Free Online Photo Editor - FotoJet
The editors mentioned above are limited to video editing. But what to use if you want to edit photos from a DJI?
Here is the most recommended photo editor - FotoJet. It is powerful but simple to use. With this powerful editing tool, you can enhance your DJI photos in a few clicks. No download or registration is required.
Image Board: Best Free Online Photo Editor - FotoJet
Reasons for Recommendation:
- Free and easy to use.
- User-friendly interface.
- Tons of resources and templates.
- Powerful and editing tools.
- No watermarks.
- No download required.
- No download required.
DJI Video Editing Software FAQs
1. What is the best DJI video editor for beginners?
2. What is the best DJI video editor for the intermediate editors?
VideoWin Movie Maker
3. What is the best DJI video editor for professionals?
That's all for the six best DJI video editors we'd like to share with you. All of them are helpful. As for which one suits you best, it depends on your needs. By the way, FlexClip goes beyond video editing. It is also a free slideshow maker that enables you to make beautiful slideshows with music and effects in minutes. No design skills are required. Give it a try now. It's risk-free.