What Are Unboxing Videos & How to Make an Unboxing Video that People Will Like?
Summary: This unboxing video creating tutorial will tell you what unboxing videos are and how to make an unboxing video that people will like. Follow us and use FlexClip to make unboxing video creation easy and efficiency.
Unboxing videos are videos that people open boxes and show viewers products. They are rather advertisements than reviews about a product’s pros and cons. Some unboxing videos, like toy unboxing videos, surprise eggs can always win many views and generate huge profit.
Want to make an unboxing video that everyone like? It is actually not hard to make one. Get to know the secrets and the detailed steps to make an unboxing video by reading this blog.
Also Read: How to Make Cool Video Edits >
Part 1. Tips on Making Unboxing Videos
1. Make plans for what you are going to show the viewers. Before opening the package, it is better for you to know some features of the product so there won’t be any intervals that the views don’t like.
2. Find the best shooting place. An unboxing video should be attractive. The best shooting place should be rich in light.
3. Practice makes perfect. This also applies to unboxing video making. Practice for a few times so that you don’t waste much time on the camera.
4. Engage with viewers. Make sure you are engaged with customers and stand on their ground. Ask more questions at the end of video instead of “that’s all, goodbye”, this will make people be more inclined to engage with you and subscribe to your channel.
5. The right time is crucial. Most people watch unboxing videos from October to December when it is time for people to look for gifts for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Figures indicate that unboxing videos win 60% of the views in those three months. So, the best time for posting an unboxing video is from September to November.
Image board: How to Make an Unboxing Video
Part 2. How to Make an Unboxing Video that People Will Like
Step 1. Footage Shooting
With a camera or a phone, and some practices, you can become an expert in film shooting. After filming, put all footages in order so that it would be more convenient to edit. Don’t forget the background music. Right background music can make the video more attractive.
Step 2. Unboxing Video Editing
When it comes to video editing, you should turn to FlexClip.
FlexClip, the best free online video editing service, can help you make unboxing video edits with great convenience and efficiency. It is said to be the best video editing service because it has:
Professional Editing Tools. FlexClip contains editing tools like video trimmer, music cutter, text editor, live preview window. You can make any edits as you wish.
Simple Interface. Even laymen use FlexClip due to its simple interface. Any edits can be done in a few clicks.
Rich Elements. FlexClip has 20+ dynamic text animation. In the future, FlexClip will be equipped with a media library so that you can use it more freely.
Moreover, FlexClip is a totally free online tool. It is totally free to use, and no download is needed.
Image board: FlexClip Overview
Here are detailed steps to use FlexClip.
1# Go to FlexClip main page https://www.flexclip.com and then click Get Started – Free button to continue.
2# Add all video clips and photos to the storyboard by clicking on the “+” button.
3# Go to the sidebar, click on the Text to add text and logo to the video.
4# Click on Music, upload music from the computer and then set it as background music.
5# Preview and save. Click on Preview button then save it in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD, you can also continue editing.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to make an unboxing video. As you can see, it is not hard to make an unboxing video with FlexClip. Actually, FlexClip can also help you with other videos, like Mother’s Day video, Father’s Day video. Go to FlexClip main page https://www.flexclip.com and explore more.