Summary: Follow this blog and you will learn two easy ways to put multiple pictures to one Instagram story easily. Follow us now!
With Instagram stories, bloggers can upload more interesting content to gain more fans, and businessmen can attract potential customers. Instagram story feature benefits lots of people. Yet, people have been criticizing about not being able to upload multiple photos to one Instagram story.
Gone are days when Instagram users need to go back to Camera roll over again and again to select just one photo and upload! Now, it is just a piece of cake to upload multiple photos to Instagram stories. Check the two methods below.
Method 1. Add Multiple Photos on One Instagram Story via Photo Sticker
You need to use the music sticker to add music to Instagram posts. As for photos, you can use Select Multiple option.
- Step 1 Log in and go to Instagram Stories.
- Step 2 Take a picture or upload a picture from Camera Roll.
- Step 3 Tap the SELECT MULTIPLE icon on the down-right corner.
- Step 4 Select more photos and then post it to your Instagram Story.
- 1. You can only add up to 10 photos and videos to Instagram Story via this method.
- 2. Before posting, you can also make simple edits on the photo, like adding captions, adding emojis. For more editing features, please refer to the following methods.
Method 2. Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story via FlexClip
If you want all your photos win more likes and comments from others on Instagram, FlexClip is what you can turn to.
FlexClip is an easy-to-use online video editor that you can use to make slideshows for Instagram from pictures. In clicks, you can add dynamic texts, widgets, music, transitions or make other edits. This online video editor also provides royalty-free photos, videos and music to help level up your Instagram stories. Lots of existing video templates are also available.
Now, why not give FlexClip a try and turn multiple photos to a Instagram slideshow?
Step 1. Tap on the "+" icon on the down-left corner to add photos either from your computer or from media library to the storyboard.
Image Board: Put Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Text on the menu bar to add text of the size and font you like.
Image Board: Put Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story - Step 2
Step 3. Click on Music to add background music for the video.
Image Board: Put Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story - Step 3
Step 4. Preview and save. If you are satisfied with your video, save it to your computer in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD and then post it to Instagram.
Image Board: Put Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story - Step 4
- 1. Instagram story videos are less than 15 seconds.
- 2. You can adjust the time length for each picture below the storyboard window.
- 3. You don’t have to worry about video quality. By default, the output video is in MP4, 1080p HD.
- 4. You don’t have to pay a penny to use FlexClip or access the media library. It Is All Free.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story in two ways. You can post multiple photos in collage on Instagram, or make an Instagram story video from pictures. Give those two methods a try. By the way, FlexClip can also make other types of videos for you, like YouTube video, birthday video. Go to its main page and have a free trial.