Summary: Follow this blog and you will learn two easy ways to put multiple pictures to one Instagram story easily. Follow us now!
With Instagram stories, bloggers can upload more interesting content to gain more fans, and businessmen can attract potential customers. Instagram story feature benefits lots of people. Yet, people have been criticizing about not being able to upload multiple photos to one Instagram story.
Gone are days when Instagram users need to go back to Camera roll over again and again to select just one photo and upload! Now, it is just a piece of cake to upload multiple photos to Instagram stories. Check the two methods below.
Method 1. Add Multiple Photos on One Instagram Story on the App Itself
Gone are days when you have to rely on the Photo Sticker to creat a collage for sharing multiple photos at one Instagram Story. Now, SELECT Multiple option is available.
- Step 1 Log in and go to Instagram Stories.
- Step 2 Take a picture or upload a picture from Camera Roll.
- Step 3 Tap the SELECT MULTIPLE icon. This option could be on the down-right corner, on the photo, or on the upper right corner, depending on your phone and Instagram version.
- Step 4 Select more photos, change their positions or polish them.
- Step 5 Tap on the Next to upload to your Instagram Story.
- 1. You can only add up to 10 photos and videos to Instagram Story via this method.
- 2. Before posting, you can also make simple edits on the photo, like adding captions, adding emojis. For more editing features, please refer to the following methods.
Method 2. Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story via FlexClip
As mentioned at the Note, only up to 10 photos can be added up to Instagram Story! What if you have more than 10 photos? What if you want to make more edits on the photos? FlexClip is what you can turn to.
FlexClip is an online slideshow maker that turns your photos to beautiful 15-second videos. It has numerous video editing tools. In clicks, you can add dynamic texts, widgets, music, transitions or make other edits. This online video editor also provides royalty-free photos, videos and music to help level up your Instagram stories. Besides that, you can use its existing slideshow video templates for free!
The above are some excellent Instagram slideshow template. Click on the View Templats button below for more excellent template. If you want to get started directly, tap on the Create a Video button with no hesitation!
Step 1 Drag and drop all your photos to the Media section. If necessary, use the free videos and photos from stock media.
Put Multiple Photos to Instagram Story - Step 1
Step 2 Click on Text on the menu bar to add text of the size and font you like.
Put Multiple Photos to Instagram Story - Step 2
Step 3 Click on Music to add background music for the video.
Put Multiple Photos to Instagram Story - Step 3
Step 4 Add more effects and emojis to your photo video to get more likes and comments.
Put Multiple Photos to Instagram Story - Step 4
Step 5 Preview and save. If you are satisfied with your video, save it to your computer in 480p, 720p, 1080p HD and then post it to Instagram.
- 1. Instagram story videos are less than 15 seconds.
- 2. You can adjust the time length for each picture below the storyboard window.
- 3. You don’t have to worry about video quality. You can choose the export resolution.
- 4. You don’t have to pay a penny to use FlexClip or access the media library. It Is All Free.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story in two ways. You can post multiple photos in collage on Instagram, or make an Instagram story video from pictures. Give those two methods a try. By the way, FlexClip can also make other types of videos for you, like YouTube video, birthday video. Go to its main page and have a free trial.