Summary: In this post, you will find a list of the top five best free online YouTube video trimmers to help you cut the video part you like in easy steps.
As you know, people who like to watch videos on YouTube are likely to pay much attention to the most exciting part of a video, even though there are many different kinds of videos on YouTube. Do you want to trim the piece you like from a YouTube video and share it with your friend easily and quickly? YouTube video trimmers are ready to help. A web-based cutting tool will be your best choice if you don't want to download trimming software. Here in this post, we have listed the top five best free online YouTube video trimmers for you to choose from. Let's move on.
1. FlexClip Video Trimmer (Highly Recommended)
Got a YouTube video that needs cutting? FlexClip is helpful with its video trimmer, a free trimming tool that works in your browser without downloading or installing anything. This trimming tool is totally free and easy to use. More importantly, you can download trimmed videos without watermark. It supports many different formats, such as MOV, WebM, M4V, and MP4. Below are the steps you can follow.
Step 1Upload your video clip.
Step 2Trim your video by choosing the start time and end time.
Step 3Preview the trimming part, click the “Trim” button, and download the result.
Image Board: Top Free Online YouTube Video Trimmers - FlexClip
Bonus Tip: Edit Your Trimmed Videos with FlexClip
Since you've done the video trimming, why not edit the trimmed video by adding text, music, and some effects to make it yours? It's worth noting that FlexClip does more than cutting. It is a powerful and functional video maker, as well as a video editor. As we all know, video editing is time-consuming. With its great ease to use and simple, intuitive interface, FlexClip offers you a more efficient way to edit videos while cutting them. Have a try now!
Image Board: Edit Your Trimmed Videos with FlexClip
2. YT Cutter
YT Cutter is one of the popular YouTube video trimmers. As it is a free web-based trimming tool, you don’t need to download anything or register to use it. With a clean and intuitive interface, you can cut and download Youtube videos online in a few clicks. YT Cutter offers you various download options, including video, gif animation, audio file, and screenshot.
1. Copy a YouTube URL, paste it to the designated box and click the “Start” button.
2. Click the “Start” and “End” button to select the part you want to keep.
3. Preview the trimming part and choose the download option you want.
Image Board: Top Free Online YouTube Video Trimmers - YT Cutter
YouTube Cutter is another online free YouTube video trimmer that means you do not need to register or install the software. It works perfectly on all devices & popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Opera. It allows you to create or convert videos in one single place and supports various file formats, including MP4, MP3, and GIF.
1. Paste a video link you like from YouTube and start the cutter.
2. Move the slider to choose the start time and end time.
3. Select the file type you want, click the "Cut Video" button, and start cutting your favorite scene.
4. Download your scene or share it by sending the cropped video link.
Image Board: Top Free Online YouTube Video Trimmers - YouTube Cutter
YouTubeTrimmer.com is a little bit different with YT Cutter. It is a free and easy tool that you can use to trim a YouTube video you like and share the trimmed parts online. The downside is that you can’t download the cropped clips to your computer as you just create a custom link that you can embed on your website.
1. Enter a YouTube ID or URL, or Keywords and click the “OK” button.
2. Crop the part you like by setting the start and end times.
3. Copy the URL of the cropped video and embed it on your website.
Image Board: Top Free Online YouTube Video Trimmers - YouTube Trimmer.com
ytCropper is also an online YouTube video cutter that helps you crop a YouTube video in easy steps. The trimming process is simple. Simply paste a YouTube URL, adjust handles to crop, and get an embed link.
1. Paste a YouTube URL or a YouTube video ID and click the "Crop" button.
2. Click and drag the slider to select the start time and end time.
3. Click the "Crop" button and get embed code and a direct link that you can add to your website.
Image Board: Top Free Online YouTube Video Trimmers - ytCropper
The Bottom Line
Above are the top five best free online YouTube video trimmers we want to share with you. Any one of them is useful if you're going to crop the part you like from a YouTube video. Which one do you like best and want to give it a try first?