Summary: If you are looking for a Chrome video downloader, you're in the right place. In this post, we've collected the five best video downloader extensions for Chrome for you.
Video downloads are actually easy, and there are loads of Chrome extensions that can help you do so. In the following part, we'll introduce you to the five best video downloader for Chrome, along with their standout features.
Also Read: 5 Best Screen Recorder Extensions for Chrome
5 Best Video Downloader Extensions for Chrome
- None of the following extensions support YouTube video downloads due to the Chrome web store policy. To download a YouTube video, please refer to the article: 5 Best Free YouTube Video Downloader in 2020.
- We do not recommend downloading any copyrighted content. Please check the media copyright license before downloading the file.
1. Video Downloader professional
With users over 2 million, Video Downloader professional is undoubtedly the best video downloader for Chrome. It enables you to download videos you like from a range of sites in mouse clicks. Besides, you can add the videos you find to your video list so you can play them at any time. Once you have the extension installed in your browser, it automatically detects the video inside when you open a web page. If the video is downloadable, its icon will be blue.
Image Board: Video Downloader professional
1. Download videos from many websites.
2. Add videos to your video list without downloading them. (YouTube and Vimeo only.)
3. Select between different resolutions if the site supports it.
4. Play videos found on TV or Google Home.
2. Video Downloader Ultimate
Video Downloader Ultimate, as the name suggests, is your ultimate solution for downloading videos. It is a video downloader extension that works in the background of the Chrome browser. It automatically detects downloadable video and audio from web pages. It's easy to use and fast. With this tool, you can download high-quality audio and video content in just a few clicks.
Image Board: Video Downloader Ultimate
1. Download any video and music from any site.
2. Choose from different video resolutions.
3. Download multiple videos with one click.
3. Flash Video Downloader
Flash Video Downloader is a Chrome extension designed to help you download videos and movies in quick, easy steps. The program works with many popular media formats, such as Flash, MP4, MOV, Fly, and so on. It recently released a new version that will save your favorite live streams while you watch them.
Image Board: Flash Video Downloader
1. Free and easy to use.
2. Support formats: MP4, MOV, Fly, WebM, Facebook, Live Stream, and more.
4. Stream Video Downloader
Stream Video Downloader is another video downloader extension for Chrome. What makes it stand out is that it helps you quickly download live streams and videos. Also, you can choose different formats and resolutions. The tool supports many popular websites. If the video you find is downloadable, the extension icon will be green; if not, it will be gray.
Image Board: Stream Video Downloader
1. Download live streams and videos.
2. Support formats: WMV, ASF, SWF, MP4, MOV, WebM, AVI, and more.
3. Choose from different stream recording qualities.
5. Download live streams and videos.
vGet Extension is a video downloader designed for the Chrome browser. It helps you download videos from many websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. In addition to video downloads, the tool allows you to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your network, as it supports DLNA/UPnP. The downside is it does not support streaming formats such as RTSP and HLS.
Image Board: vGet Extension
1. Download videos embedded in websites.
2. Play videos via DLNA directly on a Smart TV.
Bonus Tip: Best Free Online Video Editor - FlexClip
After downloading a video, you may want to make some edits to them. There are many video editor that can help you do so. If you don't want to download any software to your computer, online video editing software such as FlexClip is your best bet.
Powerful and professional, FlexClip has all the video editing tools you need, including video trimmer, video converter, video compressor, screen recorder, and more. No editing experience? Don't worry about it. FlexClip takes that into account for you. So easy to use it is, that even a novice can make great videos in minutes. Want more video editing tips? Please find the articles in FlexClip Learning Center.
Image Board: FlexClip Video Editor
The Bottom Line
Above are the five best video downloader for Chrome. All of them can help you download videos from websites easily. Just choose the one you like most. By the way, FlexClip is a free online easy to use video editor, fully capable of helping you making all kinds of videos in quick, easy steps. Don’t forget to give it a try. No experience is necessary.
The easiest way to help you create custom videos, no design skills needed.Start Now
Hot & Trending
Ultimate Tik Tok Guide – How to Tik Tok & How to Make a Tik Tok Video that Gets Likes
How to Download Part of a YouTube Video Online
The Best Birthday Video Maker for You to Create Birthday Videos Online for Free
Best 5 YouTube to WAV Converter
2020 Large Collection of Creative and Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Loved Ones
Remove/Reduce Background Noise with 3 Best Free Audio Optimizers
How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story
How to Do a Duet on TikTok on Android/iOS Phone